Monday, September 14, 2015

2015. 09. 04 Plans and Pics

And, just after I praised the weather ... it's raining!
 I was going to spend a little time tomorrow in Helena, improving my gear (I want a handlebar map holder like all of the other cool, southbound riders so I can follow the map without digging it out from my left pannier every few miles), leaving around noonish, but if the weather is bad, I may spend an additional delightful day in Helena, doing whatever makes sense to do.

I will let you know tomorrow morning ...

Meanwhile, there has been a request for pictures of me on the bike so I have attached some.  I also attached a photo of last night's campsite so you can see what the bear, moose, coyotes, wolves, falcons, eagles, pronghorn, deer, field mice, chipmunks, squirrels, etc. see ...

JK



 








No comments:

Post a Comment