Saturday, August 29, 2015

2015.08.28.1385 Final

I forgot to mention in the don't like column: rain and squalls. Shouldn't that be obvious? 

Steamboat has a GREAT, FREE shuttle BUS system. I took the shuttle to the library from the KOA then on to Walmart to resupply and Subway and City Market to stock up on food. 

Hazy skies but mostly sunny: I should be riding,  dammit ... 

... but, no, when I get off this shuttle, I'm going to repack and, glories of glories, take a shower. Clean in the tent?  Unheard of! 

Tent is right next to the infamous Yampa River so hopefully the rushing waters will drown out the US-40 traffic noise. 

I'm going to sleep well tonight...unless it rains. 

Quick update tomorrow morning then the phone is off until Rawlins in about 3 days. 

I hope all is going well. 

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment